Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update

Since my last few posts my life has come back full circle. I am pregnant again and thrilled but also terrified that it might turn out as heartbreaking as the last. I quit my job in early January to eliminate the stress and focus on my new priorities. This has given me the opportunity to dabble in my art work again between Dr visits and naps. I am eternally greatful that my husband allows me to stay at home and that he endures the trails of creativity as they follow me around the house and take over the living room, dining room, office, and extra bedroom.

Now that I'm trying to make room again I need to tame my art & craft supplies by wrangling them into a few confined areas. I decided that I couldn't go to my favorite art stores until I used some of the many items I have collected over the years that are now spilling out of the closets, the attic, my inlaws, my parents. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To view my artwork and learn about upcoming show and installations. .. .

www.4sunnycreations.com